I give yet another VERY big thank you once again to The Savvy Seniorita for nominating me for; ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’.
I gratefully, graciously and humbly receive this nomination - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I am so very grateful to receive such recognition and validation from my fellow peers (bloggers) – who found that I was inspirational, because, God and Goddess only know, I sure as heck don’t always know when I’m BEING very inspirational in the first place, but I do know that I often try to write things to TRY and inspire others. So thank you again, really and truly!
The rules of being nominated:
1. Copy and place the award in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award, tell them by posting a comment on their blogs.
Here are my 7 things:
1. I can sing and I can do so well (was in choir for 5 years and the biggest complement I’ve ever received is, “OMG! You’re better than Enya!” and I have looked up to the woman for years!)
2. I love to get dressed up (and warmly) for the cold while especially looking the part of “Winter Wonderland Beauty” or “Wee Bonny Lass-Snow Bunny“. ^_^
3. Fall, Winter and Spring are my favorite seasons.
4. When I drink I prefer to do so until I’m tipsy (and I’m a happy drinker mind you).
5. I’m really a Goth who just loves other colors, Faeries and other things that don’t seem Goth. I also don’t fit any of the specific Stereotypes unless I feel more inclined to dress a specific way one day vs. another.
6. My music taste is VERY eclectic.
7. I consider myself Otherkin, although I know not very many people understand or actually have a good idea what that is or what it means (a lot of misinformation out there about it too, sadly).
For more info about me, please check my About page on my blog.
Now comes the nominations of those blogs I enjoy reading. These bloggers speak their own truth, voice their opinions, offer up interesting information, they encourage comments or lend support to their fellow bloggers.
The 10 blogs I nominate are:
5. Kitty Bloger
Unfortunately I still don’t follow enough people to have a full list of 10. So when I follow some more inspiring bloggers, I will add them to my list.
Thank you again so very much! Questions, comments or any new topic ideas you have for me? Please feel free to say so in the comments section!
~Blessings, merry part, merry meet again – Namaste~