2,125 words is what I typed up this evening. It’s not a lot but it’s better than nothing. However, I feel my eyes blurring in and out now, trying to desperately blur the words as I read them over or when I am writing them. I’ve been listening to Seabound’s Scorch the Ground which has been helping me to focus and keep writing for some reason. It’s definitely a favorite. I’ll see about trying to get more writing in once I eat a late dinner and maybe watch an episode of either Supernatural or Grimm. 🙂 Lastly, yesterday I picked up a copy of “Way of the Peaceful Warrior“. After I finish “Azal” I will most likely start reading it since, from the movie trailer I saw of it, I should hopefully enjoy and learn something from the book.
- NaNoWriMo2011 – Day 18 (thetaskmistress.me)
- NaNoWriMo Day 18 – A Goal for the Weekend (cheddarnightmares.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update: Day 18 (dorchesterpub.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo2011 – Day 17 (thetaskmistress.me)
- NaNoWriMo: A Little Over Half Way (Supposedly) (specializingintheimpossible.wordpress.com)