There are lots of reasons not to follow your calling:
- It’s not the right time.
- It’s too risky.
- How can I be sure that what I’m doing really is my life’s purpose?
- Everyone will think that I’m crazy.
- No-one I know is doing it, so why should I?
- I’m too comfortable and too well-paid compromising my calling in my current job.
- It’s too late, I’ve missed my chance.
- I’ll be too embarrassed if I fail and have to go back to my old life.
- It all seems a bit too hard.
- I’m not the sort of person who follows my calling, that’s for more deserving people.
Too many people use these and other reasons to excuse them from living a purposeful life that’s true to their life’s calling.
View original post 80 more words