“We must all suffer from one of two pains, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret.”
Loved this quote in this. It’s very true because I have experienced this same notion.
It can be tempting sometimes to give up.
You may have been struggling away with little sign of progress or recognition.
Perhaps you have come across a seemingly massive obstacle that you can’t see a way over (or through or around).
It may be that you just don’t have the motivation or energy that you once had.
Before you give up, remember:
- The reason why you are doing it in the first place.
- On their death-beds, more people regret what they didn’t do, than what they did.
- “The moment you’re ready to quit is usually the moment before the miracle happens.” Rick Godwin
- The people around you are watching (especially your kids) and you have a unique opportunity to either inspire them or leave them disillusioned.
- The strength, resilience and lessons learned from the struggle to succeed are just as important as the success itself.
View original post 224 more words