Apparently there is more just blogging awards going around, but also those “Tag your it!” chains that spread from one friend to another – or it could be an acquaintance too. Bex (The Savvy Seniorita) had a moment to share this with me.
I will do this for fun and the people I tag, well – I’m only tagging people who might see the fun in it too or legitimately try to do it, if they haven’t already. Even if you HAVE you have to again! That’s how “Tag” works people! 😛
So here goes…So what is ‘tagging’ –
1. Post the rules.….
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
That’s me at last year’s Midsummer Renaissance Festival that happens in Bonny Lake, WA. I’ve always never been real BIG on using real photos of myself, at lease ones where you can see my full face. Maybe it’s because I believe that “Eyes” truly are the gateway to the soul. Or perhaps I feel people can read more from my face than I’d like (There is Chinese Face Reading after all). Either way, I know I’ve NEVER been comfortable using a real picture of myself online for the large part, unless I’m obscuring my face in some way.
I know for now there is a picture in my bio where you can SEE my real face, but even THAT was difficult for me to say, “AH! Okay“. It was like twisting my arm, seriously. It’s not that I have something to hide, I just don’t care for every Tom, Dick and Harry to go, “Oh hey Gwen!” and I have NO idea who they are and they don’t stop to explain. That just appears stalker-ish and UBER creep! Seriously. 😛
Eleven Facts About Me:
1. I LOVE to dress up in COSTUMES! I’m a complete Costume wh**e! I love long, flowing, belled-sleeve, medieval gowns and Cosplay! If I go to any event where they are wearing costumes – I ABSOLUTELY feel NAKED! If I can dress up in a costume or at all, you know I will!
2. I seem to prefer owning books and magazines, as opposed to actually reading them, but I DO try to get around TO reading them. It just takes a while.
3. I’m a Sagittarius however I’m also NOT your stereotypical Sagittarius. So if you’ve had bad experiences with my kind and want to hold that against me, that’s your issue not mine. You shouldn’t hold someone’s Zodiac sign against them. That’s just silly.
4. I love brownies! I especially love the corner pieces and I definitely WANT the last one. 😉
5. I love Dark Chocolate.
6. I love Tea. If I’m having Irish Breakfast tea, I pour water in first, remove Tea Bag, add honey to sweeten and then cream!
7. I play Video Games. RPG, Adventure and Combination Puzzle games are my faves.
8. I sadly don’t have any favorite Super Heroines, however I do have favorite Rogue, Villainess and not sure what you’d call that last one. Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Dawn (from Cry For Dawn series by Linsner)
9. Favorite male comic character is – Gambit.
10. I played City of Heroes for at least a year or two and my first Heroine was named “Moonlight Sonata” after Beethoven’s song. I thought she was pretty cool and not just because she was my Toon. I plan on drawing illustrations in the future of her.
Note: Been trying to sketch up what her real costume looks like, City really limited me on costume pieces for her specific look.
11. I’m a SCA-dian. Not to be confused with “Scandinavian” although I might be that too somewhere in my bloodline, not sure. I’m an S.C.A.er – Society for Creative Anachronism *Can see the faces now, giggles* Essentially it is Fantasy (to a certain extent)-Historical-17th Century-Medieval Re-enactment group/society. Not to be confused with TERRORISTS! *Facepalm*
12. I LIVE in my P.J.s at home! If I’m not going out and I don’t feel like changing and there’s no company to be had, chances are – I’ll be in my P.J.s. 😛
My Eleven Questions Given to Me By Bex (Savvy Seniorita):
1. What or who annoys you the most?
Repetitive sounds I can’t block out when I’m trying to work, focus or otherwise. People who tear down others based on their Religion, Sexual orientation or otherwise. Internet Trolls, Bullies, Haters, Femi-nazis, people who shove their beliefs down your throat, people who are intolerant & I’m sure I go could on for a while. I’m going to stop there. 😄
2. If your were an animal what would you be?
It’s hard to pick just one. There are many animals out there who offer or lend very lovely “Medicine” like “Deer” and then you have animals you’ve always been close to your whole life. Like me and Cats. I can name at least a few animal forms I wouldn’t be adverse to. White Tiger, Snow Leopard, Cougar; Wolf, Hawk, Barn Owl or Snowy Owl, maybe a Hummingbird.
3. Are you a morning lark or night owl?
With how awake I feel at night, I’d have to say a Night Owl. Hoo hoo!
4. What has been your biggest fashion faux pas?
I don’t think I’ve ever had one of those, considering I have my OWN sense of fashion and I don’t typically care if people like what I wear or not. I like what I’m wearing and that’s what matters.
6. Do you believe in a God?
Yes and I believe in a Goddess too.
7. What are your aspirations for the future?
See bucket list (tab at the top of my page that says “Bucket”). Also to be a Published Recognized (Positively of course) Author of the writing community.
8. Would you like to be rich?
“If I were a rich man!” Yes; I would. It would give me a lot more freedom and flexibility to live as I want without care or worry. It would also allow me to help my community, friends & family, my country and maybe the world.
9. What makes you happiest?
The freedom to do what I want, when I want on my time and schedule and to do what I love while helping people, making them smile and laugh.
10. What does life mean to you?
It means many things. It is precious and we shouldn’t waste it on trivial things like pettiness, cruelty, hate and other negative emotions. Some people go their entire lives never truly knowing what it means to “live”. Living to me is acceptance, tolerance, happiness, community, sharing that happiness (wealth) with others, playing (fun) and so much more. It’s certainly more than just Facebook, iPhones, Angry Birds, Twitter and other things. 😛
11. If you were stranded on a desert island what one object would you have to have with you?
Probably, if I could, a water-proof copy of a VERY big book of Irish Lore. That way I would finally have all the time in the world to memorize it by heart. Pretty sure I could figure out how to survive pretty well on my own without too much else.
My Questions for the Bloggers I will ‘Tag’:
1. If you had to just pick one, what would be your favorite color. If it’s difficult to choose, what is your close second favorite as well?
2. What is your favorite book and why. As much detail as you can give on this please.
3. Who is your favorite all-time character be they from a book, comic or something else and why.
4. What is your favorite movie and why.
5. What would you say you are an utter Geek/Nerd on?
6. What is your favorite time of the day to write?
7. Are you more of a “Do-er” or a “Procrastinator”?
8. Do you believe in a Higher Power?
9. What is something that you can do, but not many people know because they never ask.
10. What is something you believe in, but not many others do.
11. If you had a sweetheart (or if you do) would you be willing to sing his/her favorite song to them as a show (symbol of proof) of how deep your love, devotion and appreciation of them is.
The Bloggers I am Tagging:
1. Heathen Arts
I only have 2 people I’ve selected because I feel a LOT more confident in these individuals being good sports and playing along with this. 😄 I hope I’m right. I’ll add more when I find more wonderful people to victimi-I mean share this with! >:3