This is my Bucket list. I saw another WordPress Blogger with their personal Bucket List and it got me thinking, “Hey! That’d be something fun and extra I could add!” so here I am. Do any of these align with something on your Bucket List?
These are in no real particular order but the ones, most likely, most important to me will probably be closer to the top. Just as a heads up. Oh, if the formatting is screwy – it’s not my fault, honest.
1. Going to Ireland, Scotland.
2. Research my Family Tree. Most definitely find out more about my Irish and Scottish Heritage and ancestors.
3. Visit Britain, Wales, Finland, Austria, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Romania, Turkey (possibly), Egypt (if things aren’t bad over there, I would still), Iceland (possibly), Norway (possibly), Japan, Thailand, India, Philippines (hopefully with my Step Mother), Spain (maybe), France (maybe at least once), Brazil (might be nice), The Caribbean (possibly a cruise), Peru (maybe), Greece (would love to), Vatican City (heck yes).
4. Visit Huntington (Clonegal) Castle in Ireland, the home of the Fellowship of Isis.
5. Visit the Mound of Tara or Tara Mound.
6. Visit Stonehenge (obviously).
7. Re-marry and this time, marry the right one for me.
8. Possibly have kids, at least 2-3.
9. Visit other places in the U.S. and actually have vacations and do activities in those places (haven’t figured out entirely what specific places yet, don’t ask. Will revise later).
10. Find myself a Career I love and can enjoy.
11. Financial Stability
12. A home of my own.
13. Skydive (possibly and if so, once).
14. Improve my drawing skills to the point I am happy with them.
15. Write several books and publish them.
16. Visit Athens (Yes; I just now remembered to add this to my list. 😛 )
17. Donate to several good charities and causes.
18. Give back and re-invest in my local community (Shelton, WA).
19. Be able to visit a Children’s Hospital, like Saint Jude’s, dress up and read for the kids there from one of my published Children’s books, another author’s or re-tell a story from memory for them. I think it’d be a lot of fun and I’d love to do it for them. 🙂
20. Visit Loch Ness.
21. Stay in a REAL Castle in Ireland and Scotland (very likely I’d want to as well or an old fort, something like that).
22. Have MY Faerie Tale Wedding.
23. Meet as many of my very good, close online pen-pals/friends I’ve had for a many years in-person. Am I crazy? Maybe – but all the best people are crazy and I’ve already done this before.
I may add-on to this as time goes on.